World Textile Information Network (WTiN) is an information provider, delivering unmatched intelligence and insight into the global textile manufacturing industry. Whether through wtin.com, the WTiN app, portfolio of business-to-business magazines, exhibition newspapers and conferences, WTiN’s content is recognised for its authority and market-leading coverage. This clear industry focus means WTiN has become an integral part of the textile community, providing the highest-quality business and technical intelligence.
- 130 years of publishing experience and textile manufacturing knowledge
- sector specialists, analysts and global contributor network
- expertise in textile information curation
- partnerships with CEMATEX, CNTAC, INDA, CNITA, Messe Frankfurt, DnB, ITME Society
WTiN.com is a news and analysis tool specifically for the textile manufacturing community, combining industry expertise with innovative online technology.
- Published online, WTiN’s worldwide network of textile industry journalists provide insights into the trends shaping the textile industry and individual sectors
- Exclusive WTiN analysis, news and features integrated with news from authoritative 3rd party sources to deliver a complete overview of textile manufacturing, including the latest news on innovation, technology, trade and other key developments from across the globe
- Regional specialists are located in all the key geographies: Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Vietnam and many more
- Insights used worldwide by textile manufactures and apparel brands alike
WTiN Insight channels
- WTiN Insight: Natural Fibres and Yarns
- WTiN Insight: Manmade Fibres and Yarns
- WTiN Insight: Knitting & Weaving
- WTiN Insight: Effects
- WTiN Insight: Nonwovens
- WTiN Insight: Technical Textiles
WTiN Intelligence channels
- WTiN Intelligence: Markets
- WTiN Intelligence: Digital Textiles
- WTiN Intellience: Medical Textiles
Customise the flow of textile business intelligence to your PC.
- Watchlist Email Alerts – the opportunity to create a customised news service targeting the news important to you
- Daily Newsletter – an email bulletin of the day’s key stories from across the website
- Weekly Channel Newsletter – an email from our editors commenting on the week’s important developments relevant to your sector
- Search engine – pinpoint stories relevant to you not only using keywords but specifying relevant sectors and topical themes running across the industry and geographical areas of interest.
- Webwatch – news from authoritative 3rd party sources to deliver a complete overview of textile manufacturing.
As a company at the heart of the global textile community, WTiN is involved in various events across the textile industry.
Conferences: WTiN delivers thought leadership in events to decision makers in the textile value chain
- Digital Textile Conference
- Future Textiles Awards
- Textile Finishing Conference
- World Textile Summit
Event Publishing: WTiN publishes newspapers, magazines, and newsletters for the world's leading textile exhibitions. As publishers, WTiN takes total responsibility for the content, production, print, distribution, marketing and advertising sales.
Magazines: International business magazines long recognised for their authority and market-leading coverage.
- Digital Textile: The world’s first magazine dedicated to textile applications in digital inkjet printing, covering all key markets including fashion & home, flags & banners, T-shirts & carpets
- Future Textiles: The world’s only technical textiles magazine that covers the entire industry – from concept to commercialised products
- International Dyer: The only specialist global magazine for dyeing, finishing, printing and coating
- IoTex: The magazine provides readers with an insight into the digitalisation of the textile value chain, from supply chain management systems to the latest in robotics, monitoring key technical developments across the global economy.
- Knitting International: The leading technical and management journal for hosiery, underwear, knitwear and knitted fabric manufacturers
- Nonwovens Report International: Unrivalled coverage of the nonwovens market – from hygienic disposables and wipes to filtration, building and construction
- Twist: The international magazine for natural fabrics, yarns and fibres