World Textile Information Network (WTiN) is an information provider, delivering unmatched intelligence and insight into the global textile manufacturing industry. Whether through wtin.com, the WTiN app, portfolio of business-to-business magazines, exhibition newspapers and conferences, WTiN’s content is recognised for its authority and market-leading coverage. This clear industry focus means WTiN has become an integral part of the textile community, providing the highest-quality business and technical intelligence.
- 130 years of publishing experience and textile manufacturing knowledge
- sector specialists, analysts and global contributor network
- expertise in textile information curation
- partnerships with CEMATEX, CNTAC, INDA, CNITA, Messe Frankfurt, DnB, ITME Society
WTiN.com is a news and analysis tool specifically for the textile manufacturing community, combining industry expertise with innovative online technology.
- Published online, WTiN’s worldwide network of textile industry journalists provide insights into the trends shaping the textile industry and individual sectors
- Exclusive WTiN analysis, news and features integrated with news from authoritative 3rd party sources to deliver a complete overview of textile manufacturing, including the latest news on innovation, technology, trade and other key developments from across the globe
- Regional specialists are located in all the key geographies: Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Vietnam and many more
- Insights used worldwide by textile manufactures and apparel brands alike
WTiN Insight channels
- WTiN Insight: Natural Fibres and Yarns
- WTiN Insight: Manmade Fibres and Yarns
- WTiN Insight: Knitting & Weaving
- WTiN Insight: Effects
- WTiN Insight: Nonwovens
- WTiN Insight: Technical Textiles
WTiN Intelligence channels
- WTiN Intelligence: Markets
- WTiN Intelligence: Digital Textiles
- WTiN Intellience: Medical Textiles
Customise the flow of textile business intelligence to your PC.
- Watchlist Email Alerts – the opportunity to create a customised news service targeting the news important to you
- Daily Newsletter – an email bulletin of the day’s key stories from across the website
- Weekly Channel Newsletter – an email from our editors commenting on the week’s important developments relevant to your sector
- Search engine – pinpoint stories relevant to you not only using keywords but specifying relevant sectors and topical themes running across the industry and geographical areas of interest.
- Webwatch – news from authoritative 3rd party sources to deliver a complete overview of textile manufacturing.
As a company at the heart of the global textile community, WTiN is involved in various events across the textile industry.
Conferences: WTiN delivers thought leadership in events to decision makers in the textile value chain
- Digital Textile Conference
- Future Textiles Awards
- Textile Finishing Conference
- World Textile Summit
Event Publishing: WTiN publishes newspapers, magazines, and newsletters for the world's leading textile exhibitions. As publishers, WTiN takes total responsibility for the content, production, print, distribution, marketing and advertising sales.
Magazines: International business magazines long recognised for their authority and market-leading coverage.
- Digital Textile: The world’s first magazine dedicated to textile applications in digital inkjet printing, covering all key markets including fashion & home, flags & banners, T-shirts & carpets
- Future Textiles: The world’s only technical textiles magazine that covers the entire industry – from concept to commercialised products
- International Dyer: The only specialist global magazine for dyeing, finishing, printing and coating
- Knitting International: The leading technical and management journal for hosiery, underwear, knitwear and knitted fabric manufacturers
- Nonwovens Report International: Unrivalled coverage of the nonwovens market – from hygienic disposables and wipes to filtration, building and construction
- Textile Month International: In-depth technical and management information for the spinning, weaving, dyeing & finishing and carpet industries
- Twist: The international magazine for natural fabrics, yarns and fibres