£335.00Add to Basket
International Dyer is the unrivalled world leader in the delivery of vital sector-specific information for textile Dyers, Finishers, Printers and Coaters.
Focusing on innovation in processes, equipment, dyestuffs and both chemical and mechanical surface treatments – and with expert insight into key industry themes such as Sustainability and Technical textiles – International Dyer in an indispensable source for all textile processing professionals.
For more than 130 years, International Dyer has been keeping textile technologists and managers expertly informed about commercial and technical developments in the worldwide industry. Within this comprehensive coverage, readers can find in-depth briefings on all aspects of textile coloration, wet and mechanical finishing, pretreatment and surface modification.
• Coating and laminating
• Dyeing and printing polyester
• Novel coloration technologies for sustainability and reduced inputs
• Microencapsulation and controlled release for cosmetic and medical textiles
• Surface modification by atmospheric pressure plasma
• Non-halogen flame retardants
• Innovation in yarn dyeing
• Dyeing and printing cellulosic fabrics