The Fibres & Yarns channel provides a viewpoint on both natural and manmade fibres and yarns, as seen through the eyes of manufacturers, growers, processors and spinners, with a mix of technical articles, analysis and product innovation news.
The Knitting & Weaving channel offers analysis and manufacturing technology updates for the global fabric manufacturing industries and their supply-chain partners.
The Effects channel comprises news, analysis and technical information on the important realms of dyeing, finishing, printing (both screen and digital) and coating.
The Technical Textiles channel features news, market insight, analysis and product development updates from the fast-growing markets in technical textiles, covering all applications and end uses.
The Nonwovens channel brings you unrivalled coverage of the manufacture and uses of engineered polymer and fibre ‘non-textile’ products.
By Fiona Haran
The Textile Economics channel is your instant window on the global raw materials prices, trade movements, resources and manufacturing costs that can affect the profitability of your textile products.
By Jonathan Dyson
By Jonathan Dyson
By Jonathan Dyson
Our Insight channels take a look at global textile and apparel industry innovation, businesses, technology and markets, provided by WTiN’s in-house team of journalists. WTiN Insight is set apart from news content as it discerns the importance of changes and developments in the supply chain. Insight doesn’t only tell you ‘what’ has happened, it also covers impact, the bigger picture and the industry’s response to trends, events and more.
The Digital Textiles channel provides you with industry insight, market information, and the connections you need to examine and evaluate market trends in the roll-to-roll digital textile printing sector.
By Roger Wills
By Madelaine Cornforth
The Protective Textiles channel is a source of market and technical intelligence in the field of protective textile technologies and applications, encompassing both industrial and military markets.
By Shreya Sonalker
By Anna Borkowicz
By Anna Borkowicz
The Textile 4.0 channel helps investors and decision makers in the technology, manufacturing and retail sectors to understand how the coming industrial evolution may impact the future of their business.
By Sophie Darby
Our Intelligence channels offer market intelligence, technical reports and deep-dive analysis of key industry motivators, technologies, materials and impactors. WTiN Intelligence provides detailed analysis of important high-growth areas of the textile and apparel industry. WTiN’s expert team of analysts and network of researchers go beyond the what and the why to look at what might come next, what businesses need to contend with in an evolving global supply chain, and how they can take advantage of the opportunities on the horizon.
Future Textile (FT) is focused on innovation in the fast-growing technical textiles sector, from fibre to finished product, covering all the applications and end uses across the world. As global demand for technical textiles rises, high-level executives and product designers increasingly turn to FT for the latest news, product launches, R&D projects, conference reports and market insight.
Nonwovens Report International (NRI) keeps you up-to-date with the latest developments across the nonwovens market. With its team of technical and industry experts, NRI makes use of its close ties with associations, research institutes and market-leading businesses to bring you international reporting that covers areas all over the world.
Previously known as IoTex, the newly relaunched Textile 4.0 journal delivers vital insights into the burgeoning transformation of the textile and apparel value chain. It covers a spectrum of content, from technologies enabling the personalisation trend to supply chain transparency, the latest in fabric gripping robotics, smart clothing and much more.
|WTiN Intelligence: Performance Textiles|
WTiN’s Performance Textiles channel provides market and technical intelligence that is essential to the sports and outdoor textiles industry. The channel offers access to all information on one platform, including technological developments, test methods, market & industry trends, customer & competitor analysis and end user behaviour. It covers both the demand and supply side trends and analyses their impact on companies.
The reports feature in-depth analysis, data and foresight on textiles used for the following application areas:
• Outdoor clothing and footwear
• Smart clothing and footwear
The product provides market, customer, competitive and product understanding, enabling better and faster business decisions, helping to increase competitiveness, raise profitability and facilitate development of new ideas and innovations.
|Key Service Features|
• Intelligence: Through the delivery of analysis, data, information and foresight, the channel offers in-depth intelligence for all companies interested in the sports and outdoor textiles industry
• Market Intelligence: provides insightful market reports and articles which support sales, marketing and strategic planning
• Technical Intelligence: supports decision-making in product development through detailed reports and articles on both commercialised innovations and research in academia
• Company Profiles: structured information on the strategic activities of the global industry players, allowing you to benchmark companies with others in the market
• Product Innovation Briefings: an ongoing series of concise introductions to new textile and related technology, and its market potential
• Insight: Our team provides subscribers with a balanced overview of both commercially available performance textiles and prototypes, and the factors influencing the industry. Articles discuss key issues in the supply and demand side of the industry, emerging trends in smart textiles, the latest technological developments and the key events
• Video Insight: HD-quality video interviews with key opinion leaders from across the market
• Around the Web: News from authoritative third-party sources to complement WTiN’s Intelligence and Insight content, which delivers a complete overview of the performance textiles industry
• Analyst Access: Make WTiN an extension of your team and gain access to trusted advice from our analysts – to bounce your ideas around, validate your assumptions or receive expert insights into textile market trends, opportunities and threats
For more information on the service, please contact:
Your subscription doesn’t allow access to this content. You’re just minutes away from adding this content to your subscription.