£350.00Add to Basket
Industry 4.0, the Internet of Things and digitisation are just some of the buzz words that are fuelling innovation in 2017. These concepts have captured the imagination of technology strategists across all sectors of industry and commerce, and textiles is no exception.
IoTex magazine provides readers with an insight into how this innovation is changing the textilevalue chain, from supply chain management systems to the latest in robotics, monitoring key technical developments across the global economy. There is an existing trend towards higher levels of automation and data exchange in manufacturing. The age of the smart factory is on its way and it will becontrolled from the cloud.
Industry 4.0 • Internet of Things • Digitally Enabled Business
Tansy Fall is Editor for the b2b print publications IoTex magazine, which focuses on the digitalisation of the textile value chain and Digital Textile magazine, which reports on the digital textile print sector. Tansy also provides content for the online Textile 4.0 and Effects channel and is responsible for developing multimedia content for wtin.com. In addition, Tansy acted as Desk Editor for the ITMA Asia Show Daily newspaper, India ITME newspaper, and the IndoIntertex newspapers in 2016. Tansy has a Master’s degree in Literature from the University of Leeds, UK.
• Digital advancements in fibre production and spinning
• Virtual/augmented/mixed reality across the supply chain
• Bonus distribution: JIAM
• Automation and refinement in nonwoven production
• The reality of 3D printed garments
• Bonus distribution: Techtextil North America/Texprocess Americas, ANEX
• Connectivity in the digital textile printing sector
• Robotic fabric handling in apparel manufacturing
• Review: Hannover Messe
• Bonus distribution: Texworld USA/Avanprint USA
• Digitalisation in the knitting sector
• Embroidery, cut & sew automation
• Bonus distribution: CISMA
• Weaving in a digitalised supply chain
• Integrating colour management and textile testing with manufacturing
• Bonus distribution: Innovate Textile and Apparel, ITMA ASIA + CITME
• Digitalisation in the textile finishing sector
• Connectivity for SCADA and MES
Your subscription doesn’t allow access to this content. You’re just minutes away from adding this content to your subscription.