£350.00Add to Basket
Digital Textile is the leading global magazine dedicated wholly to textile applications in the rapidly expanding field of digital printing and is established as the leading source of intelligence for industry professionals.
Delivering vital information for both users and suppliers in the industry’s three major segments – traditional textiles, soft signage and garments – its expanded editorial pages explore the issues that matter: now with more interviews and analysis to complement the magazine’s well-known strengths in company and product news, market reports, technical features, profiles, and exhibition and conference reports.
Within this comprehensive coverage, readers can find the latest technical and product information on: Digital Printing Machinery, Colorants & Auxiliaries; Pretreatment & Finishing Processes; Colour Management, Software… And much more.
For 2017, Digital Textile has a new Editor, Tansy Fall. Having worked on the magazine as Assistant Editor, followed by Deputy Editor since 2014, Tansy has taken on the magazine from John Scrimshaw, who launched the magazine in 2003 and remains at WTiN as Head of Content. Tansy also develops multimedia content for WTiN.com, and is set to launch IoTex magazine – which focuses on the digitisation of the textile supply chain – later this year. In 2016, Tansy was Desk Editor of the ITMA Asia Show Daily, India ITME and IndoIntertex newspapers.
Tansy can be found Tweeting @TFall_WTiN.
• Pretreated fabrics: Markets and quality control
• Bonus distribution: AvanPrint Paris
• Open and closed ink systems
• Regional focus: Iran
• Bonus distribution: TPF Shanghai
• Vat dyes and novel ink technology
• Print trends
• Bonus distribution: FESPA / Techtextil
• Sourcing costs: offshore vs onshore
• Regional focus: Spain and Portugal
• Bonus distribution: AvanPrint USA / North America Digital Textile Conference
• Pigments for high-speed printing machines
• Software licencing and the impact on print costs
• Regional focus: Central America
• Bonus distribution: SGIA
• Prospects for single stage digital textile printing
• Print trends
• Bonus distribution: ShanghaiTex
• Colour management in a digital supply chain
• Regional focus: Eastern Europe
• Bonus distribution: Heimtextil
Your subscription doesn’t allow access to this content. You’re just minutes away from adding this content to your subscription.