£275.00Add to Basket
Digital Textile is the world’s only magazine dedicated wholly to textile applications in the rapidly expanding field of digital printing and is established as the leading source of intelligence for industry professionals.
Delivering vital information for both users and suppliers in the industry’s three major segments – traditional textiles, soft signage and garments – its expanded editorial pages explore the issues that matter: now with more interviews and analysis to complement the magazine’s well-known strengths in company and product news, market reports, technical features, profiles, and exhibition and conference reports.
Within this comprehensive coverage, readers can find the latest technical and product information on: Digital Printing Machinery, Colorants & Auxiliaries; Pretreatment & Finishing Processes; Colour Management, Software…. And much more.
• Environmental performance of future digital textile printing technologies
• Bonus distribution: FESPA; TPF/China Textile Printing/China Interdye
• Digital textile pigments – the impact of ITMA product launches
• Bonus distribution: ITM; Drupa; Indo Intertex; Serigrafia
• Industrial Print Heads and the impact of MEMS technology
• Bonus distribution: Texworld USA; Febratex
• Water soluble digital inks – developments in acid and reactive dyes and manufacturing
• Bonus distribution: Texworld; SGIA Expo
• Disperse dye ink technologies
• Bonus distribution: ITMA Asia + CITME; India ITME
• Computer software and its role in digital textiles
• Directory of Digital Textil Equipment
• Bonus distribution: Heimtextil; Texworld USA; Avanprint